It's the end of the weekend - my first stint after being gone from blogging for a month! And I'm super excited to be back! You'll have noticed a few changes: some features missing and a few new ones (like this!). Next week, you'll see some other changes, too! But I won't spoil it for you.
This Week I Read:
- Antigoddess by Kendare Blake (3/5 strawberries)
- The Only Thing to Fear by Caroline Tung Richmond (5/5 strawberries)
This Week I Reviewed:
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
What's In Store For Next Week:
- Review of Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Top Ten Characters I Would Love to Check In On
- Waiting on Wednesday with Dream a Little Dream
- Review of Beth's Story, 1914 by Adele Whitby
- Review of Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
This week, I did a ton of clothes shopping for my trip to Nashville, and I'm debating whether or not to post a "clothes haul" on my other blog Curves In The Road (we'll see). I also finished buying all of the books I need for an upcoming author event. I also put myself in charge of our Easter dinner, and that was a TON of fun. So much good food!!
Next week, I will be finishing up some last little things I need for Nashville, and I will be meeting YA authors Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen), Danielle Paige (Dorothy Must Die; The Wicked Will Rise), Sara Raasch (Snow Like Ashes), and Heather Brewer (The Cemetery Boys) on the 10th. Lots going on!