Waiting on Wednesday: Queen of Shadows

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.
It's a weekly meme about upcoming books we're excited about!



Queen of Shadows
by Sarah J. Maas
(Throne of Glass: #4)
Publication Date: September 1, 2015

From Goodreads:

Everyone Celaena Sardothien loves has been taken from her. But she's at last returned to the empire - for vengeance, to rescue her once-glorious kingdom, and to confront the shadows of her past. . . .

She will fight for her cousin, a warrior prepared to die just to see her again. She will fight for her friend, a young man trapped in an unspeakable prison. And she will fight for her people, enslaved to a brutal king and awaiting their lost queen's triumphant return.

Why I'm Excited

- After the build-up in the third book, I am extremely curious to see what happens next.
- I hate Celaena as a protagonist, but Sarah J. Maas has built a rich, epic fantasy world that I love exploring.
- Maybe I'll like Celaena in this one!

Comments

  1. I've really got to start this series! I'm so far behind! Great pick this week! New follower by the way!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I wasn't the biggest fan of the first book, Sandy, I'm a bit alone in my opinion on it and even I have to definitely say that the next two books - plus the novella collection - totally make the first book worth it. I don't think I'll ever be a big fan of Celaena, but the world building is amazing and there's so many awesome characters introduced in Book #3.

      Thanks for following! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting The Reading Hedgehog! The hedgie and I love hearing from our readers, so please feel free to leave a comment or question! I always try to reply within a day or two. Please keep all comments civil and clean.

Popular posts from this blog

2016 TBR Update #8

Waiting on Wednesday: Ghostly Echoes

Review: The Fire Wish - Amber Lough