Hedgehog Life: 11.30.15 - 12.6.15


Hello! Wow, my sixth post in a week! I think I'm finally getting back into blogging for good this time! Now I just need my idiotic camera to cooperate so I can film things!

This Week I Read:
  • Attack on Titan Vol. 13 by Hajime Isayama (5/5 strawberries)
  • No. 6 Vol. 3 by Atsuko Asano (4/5 strawberries)
  • Pandora Hears Vol. 1 by Jun Mochizuki (4/5 strawberries)
This week has been pretty relaxed, compared to past weeks. My new bed came in, so now I can actually get some sleep for once in my life! I went to a Christmas gift show with a friend on Thursday and got half of my Christmas shopping done. Then some other friends and I went and saw Rifftrax Live: Santa Claus and the Ice Cream Bunny later that night. A special kind of awful.

On the reading front, I'm still clicking away at The Many Lives of John Stone by Linda Buckley-Archer. Such a good book. Because my life is so busy, 400+ paged books take me a little longer than usual to get through. Plus I've been distracted by Pandora Hearts, and now that my sister is back from her travels, we've been re-watching Attack on Titan and continuing with Last Exile. I also treated myself to two of Miyazaki's films the other night instead of reading: Castle in the Sky and Princess Mononoke. I feel like I missed out in my childhood having never seen a Miyazaki film until now.

This coming week shouldn't be too crazy. I start up a new series of dance classes tonight, and we are getting our Christmas tree! A friend and I are planning an indulgent trip to Barnes & Noble (because we can!), and hopefully I'll be heading to Powell's City of Books soon to put in my Christmas order.

Keep reading, my friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2016 TBR Update #8

Waiting on Wednesday: Ghostly Echoes

Review: The Fire Wish - Amber Lough