Top Ten Tuesday #90
Top Ten Finished Series I Have YET To Finish. It's a long list. . . . .
- Knight & Rogue Series by Hilari Bell: I am one novel short of being finished with this wonderful series. I've been delaying finishing it, in fact, because I don't want it to be over!! I want to keep Fisk and Michael in my life!!!!!
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake: Again, one novel short of being done!! I just need to read it!!
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare: I'm deliberately pacing myself with this series. I can only take so much Clary and Jace (they get annoying after a while). And I'm also at the point where I need to read The Infernal Devices next, and I don't want to. . . .
- Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray: The next two are just so long!!
- The Gideon Trilogy by Linda Buckley-Archer: I loved this trilogy as a kid and I do want to know how it ends. Just haven't gotten around to it yet and now I should just start the entire thing over again.
- The Brotherband Chronicles by John Flanagan: Pretty sure it's done? But I need to read the newest book and I will - eventually.
- Hornblower Saga by C. S. Forester: It's so long. But I love it. And it's so long.
- Palace Chronicles by Margaret Peterson Haddix: I re-read Just Ella recently so I could finish this series. Now I need to continue with it before I forget what happened!
- Redwall Series by Brian Jacques: Now that there's no more being written, I can catch up! I just need to finish buying it so I can do that!
- His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers: Another case of one book left, then I'll be done!!